Turbo Service Details
Turbo Service Details
Contact number: 0040.766.434.953
Has your turbo failed? Kaptah Tehnoserv offers a competitive turbocharger repair service starting from just 800 ron + VAT for any turbocharger in need of an overhaul.
1. Once your turbocharger is removed from your vehicle – your local garage can help you with this – we can arrange a courier collection on your behalf or you can send it to us yourself. With the exception of the tractors we have in our workshop for service, we do not remove and fit the units from your vehicle. If you would like us to repair your unit you need to get it off the vehicle and bring it to us. There’s no need to bring the car, just the turbocharger.
2. Upon receiving the turbo, our technicians will begin by stripping it down and undertaking an inspection.
3. We will then provide you with a FREE failure analysis. If the required repairs are not shown on our website we will provide you with a customized quote. Please note that if the turbo is deemed to be unrepairable, it can be returned to you but will remain in a stripped condition unless otherwise requested. There is a small charge for reassembling turbos if necessary.
4. Once you are happy with the agreed price we will then proceed with the repairs.
5. If you choose not to proceed with the repairs we will arrange for the turbo to be returned to you – with only the cost of the required return fee charged to you – or if you’re local to us, you can collect the turbo in person.
What’s the turnaround time?
If the price for your turbocharger is shown on our website, we can repair it in just a few hours, depending on weather conditions and the demand in our workshop. Otherwise, our turnaround time from receiving your turbocharger is three to five working days.
Can I drop off my turbo at your headquarters?
Yes, of course you can. If you’re local to Ograda or the surrounding area you’re more than welcome to drop off your turbo at our headquarters. Please visit our Contact Us page for the directions to our address. You’re more than welcome to collect your turbo once you’ve received a call to do so.
Sending in a turbo?
Print out this handy covering letter and attach it inside the box before sending. The more information we have, the easier it will be for us to provide a fast, efficient and reliable service.